Tired of looking for Security Architects, only to:
- Not find the appropriate people?
- Take FOREVER to find someone appropriate?
- Hire people that turn out to not have the experience?
- Get work products that just don’t meet your needs?
Shift your approach to ECSA’s
“Security Architecture as a Service”
This way, you stop paying for time and materials, get fixed price services, and know what the quality of the work artifacts will be BEFORE we even start. We will quote you a FIXED PRICE and show you what the END PRODUCT LOOKS LIKE before you even come to an agreement with us!
At ECSA, we know the best Cyber Security solutions require strategic cyber security architecture. Our niche is providing Security Architecture Services making use of a set of standardized templates with known good standardized processes. As a result, you get a known quantity with regards to your Security Architecture with work products that can be depended on to be of the highest quality.
To do this, ECSA will:
- Use our standardized processes which allow us to create an accurate estimate of effort on a project.
- Use our standardized templates so that you know exactly what you will receive once the job is done
- We will talk with you to understand exactly what you are looking for. We can ensure our solutions fit your needs.
Stop taking the Body Shop Approach and START looking for Services!
Security Templates & Processes
ECSA uses standardized templates and processes for a number of different Security Architecture activities. Those include:
- Security Architecture Governance - Policies/Standards, Metrics, Sec. Arch. Guidance, ARB
- Security Architecture Strategy - strategy, Ref. Architectures, Whitepapers, guidance documents.
- Project Architecture - Req. Gathering, High Level Design, Build docs., Test, Arch. Review.
Security Architecture Expertise
ECSA has experience with numerous different technologies including:
- Identity & Access Management
- Border Protection
- Detection Services
- Content Control
- Application Security
We have acted in different capacities including:
- Chief Security Architect
- Enterprise Security Architect
- Supporting Project Security Architect
- Solution Security Architect